Graduated: 2009 - January
My name is Luci Bonini, I’m from Brazil Now, I am a life coach. I have been a teacher for 31 years. But in 2008 I chose coach as a second career!Some of my friends asked: Coach? What is a coach?
I simply answered: I want to help others to find their way as I found mine.
We live in a world of choices: good or bad,high or low soon or later, and so on….
I CALL THIS COMPLEMENTARITY:
- Coaching is an exercise of complementarity, an exercise of choices
- A Coach is a sounding board, giving real feedback.
- As coaches, we are trained to help you to see thousands of choices between the yes/no dichotomies to make your life better
How are you using coaching to make a difference?:
My favorite coaching program is Diversity in Education . I work with teachers supporting them to face the challenge of diversity inside the classroom. My objectives are:
- Understand the concept of diversity is think globally and act locally.
- Identify and exercise diversity in different situations in our lives.
On these programs we also talk about the different learning styles. Because of it we conclude that:
- Diversity enriches the educational experience.
- Diversity prompts personal growth.
- Diversity empowers communities and the workplace.
- Diversity helps economic competitiveness.
What was the most valuable thing you learned at ICA?:
I joined at ICA on September, 2008, and graduated in June, 2009. There I found an empowering community! The most precise VERB to describe ICA is TO SHARE! We are always sharing: what we know, what we need, what we find, what we don’t know yet! We share because we live in diversity and because of it always there is someone to share amazing and useful information! I chose ICA because I think globally! I initially chose the niche of life coaching and then further expanded my skills into cross-cultural and spiritual coaching. The CoPs provided a safe and secure environments to practice and build confidence in being both a coach and a client. I am thankful for choosing coaching as a second career. I changed my life! I accepted my own challenges! My future became a gift!