“The Coaching Practicum offered me a great opportunity to reflect on my coaching approaches.”
“What a fantastic way to engage and practice coaching skills in a safe and supportive environment.”
“My peer coaches for stepping up and putting themselves out there, a real inspiration and encouragement for me to continue forward with this program.”
We couldn’t say it any better than our students. Our Coaching Practicum requirement gives each of them the opportunity to fine-tune their coaching skills in a safe and learning space. Coaching Practicum consists of sixteen (16), 90-minute teleclasses where students:
- Demonstrate the International Coach Federation competencies
- Understand and articulate coaching skills and techniques
- Analyze their coaching session
- Identify and outline their coaching process
- Recognize their strengths and nurture them while recognizing weaknesses and working to overcoming them
- Demonstrate and evaluate their own coaching model
There’s nothing like actually coaching to give you the confidence and validation you have chosen the right path!
Hey there’s plenty of room on the path. We’ll make room for you.
Talk to us. Click here.