What is Small Business Coaching?
Small Business coaching is about identifying barriers, developing strategies and taking action to improve the bottom-line and over-all viability of a small business.
Is Small Business Coaching For Me?
Sure. If you have experience in the business, financial, marketing, information technology, consulting, training or the advertising industry, then business coaching may be the perfect career transition. Small Business Coaching is a rapidly growing coaching niche as businesses, especially small businesses, need to find new ways to thrive during challenging global economic times.
So if you are thinking, “Hey, that’s what I’ve been doing all my life!”, now is a great time to take your experience and gifts to the next level.
- Be your own boss
- Make your own schedule
- Get paid for doing what you love best–connecting and helping people achieve their goals
If life coaching sounds good for you, International Coach Academy is the place to train!
If you are not sure, take our coaching quiz and find out.
Download Free Audio Recording
Become a Small Business Coach and Train at International Coach Academy
Theory and practice – that’s what our professional coach training program offers. You will get everything you need to help business owners meet management challenges, gain greater confidence and agility, and create the successful venture they want. Our small business coach training program includes:
- Comprehensive course material
- Coaching business building skills
- Your own coach (included in program fee)
- ICF accredited coach training program
- Internationally recognised qualification
- High quality education at a competitive price
- Professional coach certification upon completion
- Flexible class scheduling – work at your own pace
- Practical coaching application within Small Business Coaching niche
- Network with fellow Small Business Coaches